Afina is an independent boutique recruitment consultancy which bridges the gap between traditional recruitment agencies and executive search firms by offering bespoke solutions. We are not a big corporate recruitment machine; we are a small, nimble, ethical recruitment consultancy focused on genuinely understanding the needs of our clients.
We pride ourselves in our service to Clients. Before we even start work with clients, we take time to come and see them, understand their business, their requirements and importantly the sort of organisational culture that they either have, or want to build. Our approach is friendly, honest, hands-on and informal and we take the same time and care with our candidates as we do with our clients to ensure that we are making the best possible match.
Step by step, we make the process as easy as possible for our clients:
- Face to face meeting with the client – exploring the culture, the working environment, the people, the business and the requirements.
- Preparation of briefs and job descriptions
- Researching potential applicants – if we don’t have them already we will find them
- Taking up initial references and shortlisting for interview
- Arranging client interview schedules
- Arranging psychometric tests, if required
- Providing feedback to client and candidates
- Placing and brokering an offer to a candidate
Our regular clients include a diverse range of sectors:
- Hedge funds and Investment Management Companies
- Private family offices
- Start-ups, small and medium private businesses
- Art galleries and museums
- Charities and Not-for-profit
- Marketing, media and PR companies
- Music and Fashion companies
- Human Resources departments in a wide range of industries
- Travel and Events companies
- Private clients