We work hard for our candidates. We are passionate about finding you the right job with the right company that will give you the work-life balance that you are looking for. We pride ourselves on the quality of service we offer.
We are dedicated to creating a strong, long-term partnership throughout your career and by understanding your goals, potential and personality we ensure you are placed in an environment in which you will flourish.
Our client portfolio covers a diverse range of sectors (see Services) and our full range of recruitment services include:
- Permanent Opportunities
- Temporary, Contract and Interim Management
- Executive Appointments
We take time to understand your individual requirements, your career to date and then either match you with opportunities that we have, or source new opportunities for you. Our process from there is simple, and we will support you every step along the way:
- We will agree to the jobs for which you want to be recommended – we won’t push you into applying for jobs you are not fully committed to and we won’t try to convince employers you are the right candidate unless we really believe it
- We can help you with training and support along the way if required with our Candidate Skills Clinic – we realise the monumental nature of a career decision and Afina will respect your unique goals and motivations and help to enable them
- We will brief you on the jobs and if the client wishes to meet with you, we will arrange the interview and may, at the Client’s request, also organize a psychometric, or similar test for you
- Then it’s over to you!
- We will, of course, then follow up with you and the client and give feedback to both of you
Coming soon – our Candidate Skills Clinic offering a wide range of support skills for career advice, mentoring and development.